Niron Clima Cool Pro
PP-R Piping System for UV APPLICATIONS
NIRON U.V. PIPING SYSTEM
NIRON Clima Cool-pro is a pipe produced using PP-RCT material with an outer layer of POLYPROPYLENE duly U.V. stabilized with a dedicated “masterbatch”.
This outer layer allows the pipe to be used for outdoor installations where U.V. protection is not guaranteed or adequate
NIRON Clima Cool-pr fittings are of the butt- fusion, electro-fusion, or socket-fusion type, and are produced by adding a U.V. stabilizer masterbatch to the polypropylene base.
This allows the full continuity of the U.V. protection in the installed pipeline. All the parts not chemically protected must be physically protected.
- ТАБЛИЦЫ РАЗМЕРОВ
The advantages of a white anti-UV layer include:
- UV RESISTANCE: thanks to the particular external white PP-RCT which acts as a photoprotector by inhibiting the UV rays’ degradative action on the underlying polymer.
- UV REFLECTION: lower temperature difference thanks to the external white protection, as we assist to a lower absorption of the solar radiation.
- NO CORROSION: NIRON Clima Cool-Pro are resistant to all degrees of water hardness as well as to many chemicals.
- RESISTANCE TO STRAY CURRENTS: polypropylene is a very poor electrical conductor, thereby avoiding the risk of perforation of the pipe or fittings caused by stray currents.
- LOW PRESSURE DROP: NIRON Clima Cool-pro pipes have reduced pressure losses thanks to their smooth surface.
- WELDABILITY: the use of a full polypropylene material allows the pipes to be easily welded by electrofusion welding.