Nupi Industrie Italiane and ISIS Facchinetti School promote a new model of collaboration between local companies and educational institutions. On the one hand, the aim is to validate the didactic planning and on the other hand to evaluate newcomers who will start working in the future. The final aim is to create a working project that is part of a bigger project involving the exchange between school and work.
There will be 5 scholarships of 500 euros each for the following main areas:
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- IT and Telecommunications
- Chemistry, Materials and Biotechnology
- Mechanics, Mechatronics and Energy
- Maintenance and Technical Assistance
The projects commissioned by NUPI will involve couples or teams of 4 students of different main areas.