Pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of the European Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter "Regulation"), we provide you with the following information regarding the processing of personal data you provide us in order to send the Company newsletter.
- 1. Data Controller
The data controller is Nupi Industrie Italiane S.p.A. (VAT 03039640127), with registered office in Busto Arsizio, Via Stefano Ferrario n. 8 - Z.I. Sud-Ovest, phone +39.0331.344211, e-mail address email@example.com, PEC address firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter "Company").
- 2. Personal Data
Personal Data means any information that concerns you and can be referred to you.
Specifically, the Data processing will concern the following Data: name, surname, e-mail address, city and country (hereinafter “Data”).
- 3. Purposes of the Data processing
Your Data will be processed in order to allow us to send you periodic Company newsletters and material having informational, promotional and/or advertising content in relation to the activities, products and services offered by Nupi Industrie Italiane S.p.A.
- 4. Legal basis of the Data processing
The processing of your Data for the purposes indicated in the previous point 3) finds its legal basis in the consent you have given.
- 5. Data processing method
In the context of the purposes indicated in the previous point 3), the processing of your Data will be done by electronic means only, in compliance with the legal provisions concerning the processing of personal Data, while adopting adequate security measures.
The processing of your Data will be handled by specially trained and instructed staff, precisely to guarantee adequate security and confidentiality, as well as to avoid risks of loss and/or destruction and access by unauthorized parties.
- 6. Communication and circulation of Data
Within the limits strictly relevant to the purposes indicated in the previous point 3) your Data may be communicated to specifically authorized internal subjects of the Company who carry out activities connected to the management of your request (for example the commercial and marketing staff).
In case of need, for activities related to the management and maintenance of IT systems, the Data may be processed by the person/body in charge, specifically appointed as Data Processor.
Your Data will not be disclosed to other parties.
- 7. Data retention period
Your Data will be retained until you withdraw your consent, including by unsubscribing as indicated in point 8) below.
- 8. Rights of the person involved
With reference to your Data, you have the right to ask the company as indicated by the Regulation and without prejudice to the provisions and limitations pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Part I - Title I - Chapter III):
- access, in the foreseen cases (art.15 Regulation);
- the rectification of inaccurate Data and the integration of incomplete ones (Article 16 of the Regulation);
- the cancellation of the Data for the foreseen reasons (art. 17 Regulation), such as when they are no longer necessary with respect to the aforementioned purposes or are not treated in compliance with the Regulation;
- limitation of processing for the foreseen hypotheses (art. 18 Regulation), as in case the accuracy of the Data is disputed, and it is necessary to verify its correctness;
- portability, i.e. the right to receive, in the foreseen cases (art. 20 Regulation), in a structured format of common use and readable by automatic device, the Data and to transmit said Data to another holder of the treatment;
- opposition to processing, in the cases envisaged (art. 21 Regulation).
In relation to the purposes referred to in point 3) above, you also have the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing provided before the revocation.
All the rights listed above may be exercised by you by contacting the Company at the certified e-mail address email@example.com or by registered letter at the registered office of Busto Arsizio (VA), Via Stefano Ferrario n. 8 - Z.I. Sud-Ovest.
Moreover, to stop receiving the newsletter, you can click on "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of each newsletter.
- 9. Complaint
If you believe that the processing of your Data violates the provisions contained in the regulation, you have the right to complain to the Guarantor for the protection of personal Data in accordance with the provisions of art. 77 of the Regulation itself.
- 10. Nature of Data provision
The provision of your Data is a necessary requirement to allow us to send you periodic Company newsletters and material having informational, promotional and/or advertising content about the activities, products and services offered by Nupi Industrie Italiane S.p.A.
The, failure, even partial, to provide your Data entails the objective impossibility of proceeding in this direction.
- 11. Data transfer abroad
Your Data is stored at the Company's headquarters and on servers located in the European Union.
Nupi Industrie Italiane S.p.A.